I’ve looked at these photos half a dozen times and they still make me happy. Our third annual pumpkin carving party, this year at Ella and Billy’s pumpkin patch– few words, many photos, saved like a time capsules of memories.
The pumpkin carving contest brought the daddies to the table, carving out the best jack-o-lantern for their kids. Our friend Dean took this job very seriously.
Billy continues to eat.
Ella attempts to stop Billy eating.
Bless her mini mother heart.
The ‘let’s get a family photo’ series:
- Billy will not wear hat. Hats are annoying. Ella refuses to have picture taken.
2. Ella runs off. Joel acts weird.
3. Billy runs off.
4. Take family photo with someone else’s child.
5. Ella runs into frame and we go for the catch. Insert weird arm movements.
6. Joel gets the shits. Walks out.
7. Girl squeeze.
Insert lovely family photo of someone else.
Oh, look. We managed to get one after all.
Another Halloween locked in our family’s treasure chest. It was awesome.
Hope you had a great one, too.